CMT—Connecticut Mastery Test Preparation Program
An intense three days per week program that works closely with students who scored near proficient on the Connecticut Mastery Test. The program is headed by two certified teachers and utilizes the Study Island Program (computer based program) used throughout the district for CMT Preparation:
- Online practice, instruction, assessment and reporting
- Rigorous academic content — fun and engaging
- Research-based with proven results for all students
- Easy-to-use (in the lab, classroom, library or home)
- Each student is issued a log ID and works on his/her level of difficulty
The goal is to increase students’ performance to score proficient or goal on the standardized CMT (Connecticut Mastery Test).
Days Offered:TUESDAY | WEDNESDAY | THURSDAY
3:00P.M. to 4:30P.M.
Referral Required: Yes
Guidance Counselors and Teachers
81 West Rocks Road
NORWALK , 06851
CARVER FOUNDATION OF NORWALK, INC.
T: 203 899-2970