Norwalk Hisorical Society operates Mill Hill Historic Park which includes the 1835 Town House Museum, the c.1740 Governor Thomas Fitch Law Office, and the 1826 Little Red Schoolhouse, as well as one of the oldest town cemeteries. Open to the public May to October, Saturdays and Sundays, 11am-4:00pm
Days Offered:MAY TO OCTOBER, Saturday & Sunday, 11:00am - 4:00pm
Admission fee. Adults (13 years old and up) - $5.00. Children (12 years and under) - $3.00.
2 EAST WALL STREET
Mailing Address P.O. BOX 1640
NORWALK , CT 06851
NORWALK HISTORICAL SOCIETY