Workshops for teachers and parents are offered, as well as books on child development. Programs cover topics such as child behavior,school readiness, parent-teacher communication,kindergarten transition, and developmentally appropriate classrooms. Services include:
- Teacher Training
- Parent Seminars
- Administrator Workshops
- Credit-Bearing College Courses
- Professional Consultation
- Gesell Developmental Observation materials, and the series "Your One-Year-Old through Your Ten to Fourteen-Year Old, Child Behavior, and more"
- Updated informational booklets
- Web-based radio program for parents and professionals
Days Offered:MONDAY - FRIDAY
8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
310 PROSPECT STREET
NEW HAVEN , CT 06511
GESELL INSTITUTE OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
T: 203-777-3481 F: 203-776-5001