The Community Connections Drop-In Center in South Norwalk provides a safe, supportive, partial day social and recreational opportunity for homeless individuals.
- Provide a safe haven for homeless adults 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Offer recreational activities to individuals a safe environment for social rehabilitation
- The program offers speakers on topics such as health care, housing, employment, HIV education
- Offer referrals to Vocational Counseling services
- Offer referrals to Case Management services
- Provide computer usage employment resumes applications etc.
Case Management is offered to individuals who desire services; individuals are connected with community resources that are applicable to their needs. Individuals are to meet the criteria of being dually diagnosed; duties of the case manager include but are not limited to the following:
Complete assessments, develop job trainings, and follow-up on clients after placements.
Empowering People for Success (EPS)
Primary Service Manager (PSM) provides assistance in developing realistic short term goals and plans of action to helping the participant overcome issues or barriers that are preventing them from seeking or obtaining long term employment.
Days Offered:Sunday through Saturday, 7 Days a Week
9:00 am to 5:30 p.m.
Referral Required: No
Ages: Ages: 18+
No cost for services
FAMILY & CHILDREN'S AGENCY
T: 203-523-5334 F: 203-604-1229